I met Cynthia through a friend I couldn’t do a photobooth because it was to far. Cynthia seems really nice atleast to me.

I trusted her and made designs for her photo booth business social booth or some crap like that. Long story short she owes me 450 dollars in design services. She disapointed me Big time. She had stories of walking away from clients because she felt disrespected.

The way she stiffed me on the bill shows me she has no morals or professionalism. She was fired from the job she worked at apparently. I feel bad for her because she had a tumor in her stomach and I tried to be a good person to her. But she is no where to be found.

I’m saddened that my work was not respected. Cynthia if you are reading this. Call me. I would love to talk to you.

I really hope you do the right thing. Because I had your best interest at heart. If anyone reading this needs a real photographer, videographer etc please call me 213-944-0056 I actually get the job done correctly. Sorry to everyone effected.

This is what gives us freelancers a bad name.

Not all of us are like this. But what goes around comes around that’s for sure.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments